500g of full cream milk powder (klim)
2 cups of sugar
1 ½ cups of melted ghee
1 ½ cups of water
1 cup of roasted almonds or pistachio nuts
½ a teaspoon of cardamom (elachi) powder
- Boil together water and sugar in a pot to form a syrup.
- In a separate bowl combine the milk powder and ghee and mix well until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Stir in the elachi and pistachio/almonds into the mixture.
- Add this mixture into the boiling water and sugar syrup.
- Mix well and pour the mixture into a glass tray.
- Decorate the top with a sprinkling of pistachio/almonds.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
This recipe has been submitted by a reader. If you wish to submit your own recipe, please email us. The prepared dish may not resemble the inset picture.