Easy to prepare crepe that requires just 3 ingredients flour, egg, and milk. The crepes are cooked on a griddle till lightly toasted.
- 500ml Milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons flour
- In a bowl combine milk and egg together.
- Mix well to ensure that the egg is beaten and blended into the batter.
- Add in the flour and mix in well.
- The batter should have a smooth liquid consistency.
- Heat a non stick pan on a medium heat setting.
- Smear a little butter or margarine on the surface of the pan.
- Add 3 -4 tablespoons of batter into the pan.
- The batter would start to form tiny bubbles, using a spatula gently lift the edges of the crepe away from the pan’s surface.
- Toss the crepe and cook for 1-2 minutes until cooked.
- Continue until the batter is finished.
- To serve the crepes add either a chocolate spread or pancake syrup.
- Roll the crepe and lightly sift icing sugar on the top. Serve with whipped cream.